AMMO!!!! (Read 6697 times)
Ulrica
Funditor

Fly, stone, fly

In the middle of Sweden
Re: AMMO!!!!
Reply #15 - Feb 2nd, 2004 at 3:46am

Quote:
The fired eggs are very practical thing. If you come back from the hunting without the trophy, you may eat the eggs thouh.
Jurek

Grin
That is a good point. Then better donīt sling every egg.

Hondero: I didnīt mean fried I ment boil them in water for about 10 Minutes, so they getting "well done".

/Ulrica

May the stones go your way&&&&//Ulrica
IP Logged

Hondero

Madrid-SPAIN
Reply #16 - Feb 2nd, 2004 at 4:28am

Yeah,  I understood you but I like much more the explosive missiles, like crude or fried eggs. The cooked eggs are really a dangerous projectile, in fact we called them here “hard eggs”. You can hurt your neighbors with them, and in any case they can be something stodgy if they eat them. This thread is turning towards cooking  Smiley.... wich another missil food do you suggest for today dinner? What about meatballs... they are very nutritious  Cheesy

He brought a conquering sword..., a shield..., a spear... , a sling from which no erring shot was discharged.&&
IP Logged

Ulrica
Funditor

Fly, stone, fly

In the middle of Sweden
Reply #17 - Feb 2nd, 2004 at 5:44am

Meatballs are surly okay, a little bit small, but would probably work fine.

The only I can come up with is "Bodycookis". They are called "kroppkakor" here, they are made from potaoes with meat inside, look like big light meatballs.
But except potatoes and avocados I canīt come up with anything else, that are good for slinging-dinner right now...

Ulrica

IP Logged

mgreenfield
Funditor

Milwaukee Wisconsin
Reply #18 - Feb 2nd, 2004 at 12:13pm

....how about empty plastic 35mm film containers filled w sand??   Might be on the light side.   But long-term biogradable.    mgreenfield

IP Logged

Ulrica
Funditor

Fly, stone, fly

In the middle of Sweden
Reply #19 - Feb 2nd, 2004 at 1:53pm

And that leads to another of my thoughts:
I donīt know if everyone knows about them, they are  yellow or orange coloured made in plastic, split in two halfs, covered with Chocolate that you have to eat first, and inside there is a little surprice, mostly a thing you shall built together. The ones with kids might know them: kinder egg.
Well, they are pretty small, but if you fill them with sand or so, it might work. I havenīt tried them yet. But I thought about it. ( and I donīt mind eating that Chocolate)

Ulrica

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
(Moderators: Chris, Kick, Rat Man, joe_meadmaker, vetryan15, Morphy, Curious Aardvark)